Life Without Limbs Ministry Goes Mobile with Innovative Free AppLatest News Wednesday, February 26th, 2014
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Feb. 26, 2014 /Christian Newswire — With a goal of making the word of God and the power of prayer available anywhere and anytime, the Life Without Limbs ministry has launched a free, innovative mobile application now available for download from iTunes and Google Play to use on a variety of Apple and Android mobile devices. The app’s features are highlighted in a new promotional video at www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/app.
The Life Without Limbs app offers a number of features in one easy-to-use solution, including:
- Messages: Instantly watch and listen to a library of content including a message series and past favorites
- Life Without Limbs TV: Delivers streaming video 24/7 from Life Without Limbs directly to your mobile device
- Interactive Prayer Wall: A powerful way to share prayer needs, make requests and praises, along with instant prayer updates in real time
- Tweets and Events: Stay informed of all Life Without Limbs ministry messages and events, set reminders, get directions, and share with others
- The Entire Bible: Read various translations, compare versions, highlight passages, mark select verses with index tabs, create notes, conduct multiple searches, and more
- Staff, History, Vision and Mission: Learn all about the ministry
- Donate: In just two clicks, you can securely support the Life Without Limbs ministry
- Photo and Image Galleries and Videos: Instantly access new content posted by the ministry, including videos and photos from mission trips and church events, and personal testimonies
With nearly 311-thousand followers on Twitter, more than 2.5-million ‘likes’ on Facebook and a hugely popular, first-of-its-kind web series documenting his World Outreach travels to 24 countries in 2013, Life Without Limbs and its founder Nick Vujicic have embraced technology as a way to connect globally with those who have accepted Jesus Christ into their hearts.
Born without arms or legs because of a rare disorder known as tetra-amelia syndrome, Nick uses these extreme physical challenges to find inspiration, committing himself to helping others around the world find strength in Christ. He says the Life Without Limbs app is the ministry’s most technologically advanced effort to date to spread His messages and touch people globally.
“God’s message of hope and inspiration is universal, so it’s fitting that this app can bring us all closer together as followers of His word,” Nick noted. “It’s amazing that anywhere, at any time, I can offer a prayer, listen to a message, share some thoughts on social media and read from the Bible with one simple app. No matter where you are around the world, you can connect with us and share your spiritual journey.”
Tweet This: Life Without Limbs ministry and @nickvujicic launch innovative web app on #AppStore and #GooglePlay #lifewithoutlimbs
About Life Without Limbs
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you…” Matthew 28:19-20. The mission of Life Without Limbs is to cross boundaries, break down barriers and build bridges that bring people to the love and hope found in Jesus Christ. Founder Nick Vujicic was born without arms or legs and given no medical reason for this condition. Faced with countless challenges and obstacles, God gave him the strength to surmount what others might call impossible. Life Without Limbs is committed to sharing this same hope and genuine love that Nick has personally experienced with people all over the globe. Nick’s disability does not diminish his ability to inspire and spark the flame of hope in people’s lives, propelling countless others worldwide to embrace Jesus Christ as the one and only power-source that can effect profound and transformational change. Learn more at www.lifewithoutlimbs.org.
Contact: David Gavrilovic, Life Without Limbs, 310-200-5077, [email protected]