For people of faith, the appeal of a trip to Israel is timeless. To walk where Jesus walked, and to experience the Land of the Bible, is an experience like no other.
It is also an unparalleled fellowship opportunity — a journey that can begin, for a church-based travel group, well in advance of the trip.
Yet, even with all Israel has to offer for faith-based travelers, it might surprise you to know that 2014 was the best year for North American travel to Israel, especially among Catholics and Evangelicals.
There are other “surprises” you should know, as well. Download the Faith-Based Travel: Israel eBook to learn:
- Why, as a pastor, this probably won’t be your last trip to Israel. For church leaders, going to Israel is just a once-in-a-lifetime experience; there’s value in visiting again and again. (And yes, that’s totally doable.)
- How simple the planning process can be. With a pastor’s busy schedule, it’s good to know that planning a solo, family or group trip to Israel can be very easy and hands-off. Here’s how.
- The surprises in store! Be prepared for your experience to exceed your expectations.
- 7 things you don’t already know about Israel (but might surprise you). This includes how — and how fast! — you and your church members can get there; facts about the Christian and Muslim population in Israel; and a surprising approach to environmental stewardship.
- How much you can experience in how little time. Even individuals with full-time jobs can make this trip work, without sacrificing any part of the experience.
Download the eBook now! And, keep an eye out for future chapters on tried-and-true planning strategies, as well as recommended sites and experiences for church-based travelers.