Now’s a good time to get started on your annual financial review.
Are you on track toward achieving your financial goals?
An article recently published on the MMBB website — 7 Tips for Your Year-End Financial Review — contains a checklist of simple year-end tips to get you started. Most of the items can be accomplished quickly, but the benefits can last a lifetime.
1) Review your progress to your financial goals.
2) Update your personal investment policy.
3) Review your portfolio’s current asset allocations.
4) Re-balance your assets.
5) Allocate assets effectively.
6) Increase your contributions to your 403(b) plan, and (7) Set up a meeting with your financial advisor.
An annual financial review is an important part of the financial planning process. It gives you an opportunity to revisit the components of your financial plan and review your resources, goals and priorities to see what has changed.
This is an ideal time to meet with your financial planner. If you don’t have a financial plan, now is the time to schedule an appointment with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional. MMBB offers financial planning services at no cost to members as a benefit of membership.
Call 800.986.6222 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.