Churches face a multitude of changes today. And the rate and extent of change are greater than ever, which means church leaders need to identify trends sooner and respond faster.
The Church Financial Field Guide from CapinCrouse highlights seven costly mistakes to avoid so you can maximize your church’s ministry impact, including:
- Managing budgets like nothing has changed
- Ignoring vulnerabilities that lead to fraud
- Not understanding your giving data and risks
- Not reviewing current commitments or adequately preparing for new borrowing or financing opportunities
- Not planning and budgeting for different types of expenses in a hybrid ministry model
- Assuming your current financial systems can support your growth
- Not optimizing your financial operations team
With this free e-book, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and overcome the most common ways money can limit your ministry
- Build a flexible framework to inform strategic conversations and future financial decisions
- Engage non-financial leaders in meaningful financial conversations
Fill out this short form to receive your free copy!
Additional resources for church and nonprofit leaders, including articles, blog posts, and webcasts, are available on the CapinCrouse website.
2 Responses to “The Church Financial Field Guide”
Thank you for this resource!
We are interested in guidance for financial reporting and growth.