Church Executive to debut new series — “Never Again” — in July / Aug 2014 issueLatest News Tuesday, July 8th, 2014
PHOENIX —The July/Aug 2014 issue of Church Executive — mailing out July 23 — will debut “Never Again,” an insightful, practical new series brought to you by the experts at The National Catholic Risk Retention Group, Inc. — a recognized leader in risk management.
In the first installment, President & CEO Michael J. Bemi focuses on risk control, an often-ignored (but critically important) ministry. Bemi will clearly and simply answer a number of questions surrounding this critically important task in the church, including:
- What is risk control, exactly?
- Can risk control really be ministry?
- Isn’t risk control complex and expensive?
- Is risk control good stewardship?
- Good Steward Award 2013: Safety & Security / Risk Management
- Church Executive announces risk management/legal blogger
- Risk Management Realities: Times are a-changin’!
And we’re just getting started!
Beyond our July / Aug 2014 issue, subsequent issues of Church Executive will feature practical, thought-provoking “Never Again” installments. Each will spotlight an insurable risk — an incident that occurred in a church, plus the valuable lessons it taught all involved.
Keep an eye on our print issues for this exciting new series. Or, sign up for our digital issue at ChurchExecutive.com.